Our Mission: Care that Starts from the Heart
At Desert Cottages, we strive to enhance and improve the lives of our residents in every way possible, providing them with excellent, individualized care, and treating them with kindness and respect. Mobility is a concern of ours, and with that in mind, we customize exercises for each resident to ensure they keep their independence as long as possible. All of this is achieved through a specialized, well-balanced diet, in conjunction with individualized low-impact exercise plans, with daily activities designed for social and mental stimulation, and with loving attention provided through professional care. By incorporating these specialized approaches in our care, we are able to ensure the overall health and happiness of our residents.
FEATURES THAT SET DESERT COTTAGES APART
- Dementia /Memory Care Program
- Three Levels of Elder Care (Mild, Mid, Late stages)
- Heart Healthy / Low Glycimeic Diet
- Hospice Care
- Pet Therapy
- High Acute Care
- Customized Exercise Programs
- On-Staff Activities Director
- Medication Management and Medication-Use Reduction (If possible)
- In-House Physician, Beautician, Dentist and Podiatrist (If desired)
- Incontinence Management
For more detailed information about Desert Cottages, please see our programs and services.